Are you experiencing any of these ascension symptoms? Do you feel something has fundamentally changed in your life? Do you feel the ‘SHIFT’ ?
1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviors and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.
2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.
3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.
4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can’t be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the ‘cleansing and releasing’ hour.
5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a ‘disconnect’. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.
6. ‘Seeing’ and ‘hearing’ things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.
7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.
8. Feeling ‘out of body’. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.
9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.
10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.
11. You don’t feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, ‘rebooting’. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, ‘doing’ and ‘making things happen’ becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to ‘bring’ you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.
12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel ‘sick’ inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being ‘pushed, to move forward; to ‘be’ and create the New.
13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.
14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
16. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.
17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.
18. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.
19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don’t belong here anymore. We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.
20. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort. You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.
21. Anxiety and panic. Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.
22. Depression. The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn’t feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are ‘seeing’ through them. Hang in there.
23. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.
24. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is ‘heating’ up as it burns off residue.
25. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction. Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your ‘rut’ choices and vibration.
26. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many ‘worst nightmare’ aspects to it. Your soul is guiding you into ‘stretching’ into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into ‘toning down’ aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren’t ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.
Source : http://enlightenedawareness.wetpaint.com/page/Ascension+Symptoms
A baby owl is kept looking spruce thanks to her friend Sophie the spaniel, who licks her clean every day.
The pair have become inseparable since Bramble, the baby eagle owl, was taken in at a bird of prey centre.
Sophie, three, used her maternal nature to give Bramble a quick clean as a chick. Now the bird flies into the main house for a spruce-up every day and sits while Sophie licks her feathers and beak.
Conservationist Sharon Bindon, 43, who runs the bird of prey centre in Liskeard, Cornwall said: ‘We have many birds of prey and Sophie has been brought up alongside all of them but they normally stay outside the house.
‘But baby owls are born without feathers, so we had to keep Bramble indoors at first. On the first day of having her they were on the settee together and Sophie put her motherly instinct to work and began to clean her.
‘From that day on Bramble has had the cleanest beak in the country.’
Ms Bindon added: ‘Ever since Sophie first cleaned her, Bramble had flapped around to be let out of her cage each day so she can be washed again.
‘Bramble has now stared to fly around and we’ve put her in the aviary but she swoops back all the time for a clean. It’s a friendship that will last forever.’
It’s welcome news that sanity has been restored among the burghers of Plymouth city council, and the ban on a pensioner to stop him from taking his pet owls for a walk, lifted after a public outcry. The ban was nothing more nor less than a flagrant denial of a Briton’s inalienable right to give his animals some bracing exercise, be they furred, feathered or scaled. It’s not as if the walking of pet birds is without precedent. Many years ago, I began to receive reports to my radio programme from Solihull, a salubrious suburb of Birmingham, of a man who took his budgie for a daily constitutional around the Robin Hood Roundabout. There he would stand, letting his little feathered friend breathe in the health-giving fumes. Further reports told me that the Man with the Budgie had been perambulating with his caged friend for years, but never on cold, wet days. They told me that the budgie would sing and hop about merrily, giving the lie to the cynical, who claimed it was stuffed…
If “Harry Potter” comes to mind at the sight of this barn owl perched on a dog’s shoulders, you’re not alone. We felt a very magical vibe from the photos of these two best friends and while the dog’s name isn’t Harry, it still has a very wizardly namesake — Merlin!
According to Rex Features, Willow and Merlin became fast friends three months ago when the owl’s daily exercise was combined with the dog’s walk. Now the unlikely pair are a familiar sight at the Pen y Bryn Falconry centre in North Wales.
The legend of the sunken continent of Atlantis has been popularized through Western literature and film. A less known, but similar legend from Asia is that of the sunken continent sometimes called Lemuria. The Lemuria legend is interesting because geologists have confirmed that large sections of land mass formerly connected to Asia were indeed submerged thousands of years ago. The largest chunk of such submarine real estate is known as Sundaland. Sundaland formerly connected mainland Southeast Asia with Indonesia. Nearly all the islands of Indonesia formed one great land mass extending to Palawan in the Philippines. By the time the Holocene period was over 8,000 years ago, Southeast Asia had lost well over half of its surface area. Island groups in the Philippines and Eastern Indonesia were also formed during this period. What makes this pertinent to the Lemuria myths is that the whole region of Sundaland and the neighboring islands were believed to have been populated before the ocean levels began rising. Not only populated, but rather relatively densely populated. Scientists have determined this by studying the current population levels along the “Asian waterfront” and also by evidence of extensive land clearance in early times. During the 1930s, James Churchward made the legends of Lemuria known to the public after he studied the extensive myths of peoples living from India in the West to Hawai’i in the East. For example, the old Tamil Sangam tradition contradicts modern theories that the Tamils were driven into South India by invading Aryans. Tamil legend states that they came from a sunken continent somewhere south of India. Similar beliefs are dispersed throughout the equatorial Asia Pacific region. If Sundaland and nearby regions were as heavily populated in pre-Holocene times as some specialists believe, the rising sea levels must have cause massive migrations. Buckminster Fuller, a noted engineer and futurist, formulated a theory that the great voyages of the Malayo-Polynesian peoples were stimulated by whole populations losing their land to the sea. Fuller was followed by Thai ethnographer Sumet Jumsai who correlated a mass of beliefs along the Asian waterfront and the Pacific and theorized that they belonged to the migrating peoples of sunken Sundaland. The overall argument is rather reasonable. Although the drowning of Sundaland occurred over many thousands of years, during some periods sea levels rose rather drastically. The Holocene era saw such a dramatic rise. The experience of relatively large numbers of peoples driven from their homelands by rising seas would definitely leave a mark on the collective psyche and cultures of these peoples. Although the legends of Lemuria have been used by New Age types to devise various far-out theories including those involving extraterrestrials, the case of Sundaland argues that there may well be more behind these legends than pure myth.
James Churchward – wrote in his books on Mu that the Motherland stretched from the Hawaiian Islands to Fiji and from Easter Island to the Marianas. It was a tropical paradise much like Eden and was approximately 5,000 miles long and 3,000 miles wide . Churchward considered the Nan Modal site on Pohnpei Island one of the seven sacred cities of Mu. Today its ruins sit on a swampy lagoon filled with mangrove trees. We also see stone monument of mysterious orgin in dotting the entire pacific of which Easter Island is one. The Hawaaian and Pacific Islands are the remaining mountain peaks of this lost continent. When Mu was destroyed nearly 64 million people lost their lives . the final demise of Lemuria occurred perhaps only 10,700 years before the final destruction of Atlantis and the final destruction of Atlantis may have taken place over 10,000 years ago.
The legends of Easter Island speak of Hiva, which sank beneath the waves as people fled, while Samoans called a similar place Bolutu. It was stocked with trees and plants bearing fruits and flowers, which were immediately replaced when picked. On Bolutu men could walk through trees, houses, and other physical objects without any resistance. The Maoris of New Zealand still talk about arriving long ago from a sinking island called Hawaiki, a vast and mountainous place on the other side of the water.
Precise detailed maps of the lost continent of Mu and Atlantis were found on stone tablets from Pre-Inca Ica, Peru, by Dr. Javier Cabrera, engraved in stone and photographed by Robert Charroux. United Nations diplomat Farida Iskoviet, assistant to United Nations President Adam Malik, came to Maui in 1972 and researched Lemurian ruins and history and concluded that they were real. One of Hawaii’s leading authorities on Lemurian research was Sgt. Williard Wannall from Army Intelligence in Oahu. He reported that ruins of a submerged Lemurian city was between Maui and Oahu. It was a Top Secret project in Naval Intelligence in 1972. In the 1930’s soundings of the Pacific by Capt. Claude Banks Mayo of the U.S. Navy ,show “a submerged continent, with mountains, river courses and plateaus at an average depth of one mile stretching from the Hawaiian to the Barin Islands, east of the coast of Japan.”
H P Blatvatsky – In her book ,The Secret Doctrine , Madame Blatvatsky claimed to have learned of Lemuria in The Book of Dzyan – which she said was composed in Atlantis and shown to her by the Mahatmas. Blasvatsky located Lemuria in the Indian Ocean about 150 million years ago between Madagascar and Malaysia. She may have obtained her ideas of a sunken land in the Indian Ocean from Sanskrit legends of the former continent of Rutas that sank beneath the sea. The Rig Veda in particular speaks of “the three continents that were”; the third was home to a race called the Danavas. A land called Rutas was an immense continent far to the east of India and home to a race of sun-worshippers. But Rutas was torn asunder by a volcanic upheaval and sent to the ocean depths. Fragments remained as Indonesia and the Pacific islands, and a few survivors reached India, where they became the elite Brahman caste.
Many people, I believe even the locals of Oregon do not realize the existence of an amazing nature place called Thor’s Well. Located at Cape Perpetua, Oregon, the surf surge rock without doubt is very unique. In any event, it makes a great photo. It occurs at a moderate to high tide with strong surf. While I think it is best photographed near sunset, I’m sure good photos of it could be obtained almost any time of day. However, it is not easy to take a snap of the place because of sharp rocks are everywhere. Plus, a very strong surge could sweep right up and be very dangerous. The hole can be seen from the parking area at the far end of the rock shelf on the north side of Cook’s Chasm. Following are the photos taken from very brave and dedicated photographers.