Were they really lost? or are they just under different names?
Video of … that gives little bits of hints. Joseph Dumond states that the bible is a record of transition of these tribes. However, bear with him. He is a bit arrogant and takes a while to get to the point.
Each tribe has a crest and each crest has a symbol.
- Reuben (1) – France – homosapien man
- Simeon (2) – Wales – sword (might)
- Levi (3) – Wales (castle)
- Judah (4) – Lion and sceptre / 3 lions (England)
- Issachar (9) – Donkey… beast of burden – slavery – Finland
- Zebulun (10) – ships – dutch – Holland
- Dinah (Daughter)
- Dan (5) – symbol is a white horse / eagle / every location with dan in it. danube, denmark, – Irish
- Naphtali (6) – deer let lose / symbol deer / Northern India / light skined Abram / mixed with north india… also went to China…. norway and sweden.
- Gad (7) – Horse and Rider – Swiss
- Asher (8) – Gold cup – Belgium
- Joseph (11) – Joseph presumed dead… passed to his sons… Manaseh (12) (Britain) – Ephraim (13) (US)…http://www.triumphpro.com/unicorn-and-manasseh.pdf
- Benjamin (12) – when Joseph was presumed dead, Benjamin was moved to 11th spot. – wolf as a symbol – Viking
Crest of England
Unicorn represents Isreal… chained on the crest… captivity